SCIHO is dedicated to expanding housing options for low- and moderate-income households in our community in multiple ways, including:
- Developing new affordable housing units;
- Preserving existing affordable housing; and
- Maximizing the effectiveness of existing community resources to meet low-income households’ housing needs.
Our current initiatives include:
Now under construction!
- Press Release – April 22, 2019
- Sign up for the Switchyard Apartments Tenant Interest List
Housing4Hoosiers is a renter resource program created to promote educational information about tenant/landlords rights and responsibilities in Indiana. Our goal: to help Hoosiers count on safe and stable rental homes in their community.
Featured on the site is a Google map plus a spreadsheet with detailed information on over 150 rental housing properties throughout the City of Bloomington Monroe County. Visitors can also sign up for H4H News with regular tips and information on how to find, lease, and keep rental housing.
“Renting in Indiana: A Guide for Tenants and Landlords.”